Saturday, July 30, 2011

Would You Rather: Beauty Edition 2011

Hey everyone!
While trying to catch up on all of the youtube videos i missed while away for 2 weeks, i came across a new would you rather tag, started by sparkliebarbiexo!  I love tags, so i'm going to do this one, and let's get started! 

1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?  Hmm, definitely all of my palettes and eye shadows.  I wear mascara, eye liner and lipstick every time i wear makeup, i don't particularly wear eye shadow like, every day. 
2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again? Unfortunately, i can't pull off cropped hair or a buzz cut like Natalie Portman can, so I'd just never cut it again.
3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek? During the Winter i'd say coral because it just warms up my skin tone nicely, but my face is really tan right now, so i'd choose a pink cheek, for sure.
4.) If you had $1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup? Ah, that's a toughy.  I really want to cheat right now and just say i'd split it 50-50, but i guess i'd spend it on clothes.
5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick? eye liner as lipstick, definitely.
6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora? Sephora, no doubt.  Sephora just has so many different brands to choose from, and over all a better selection.
7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life? one lip color for the rest of my life.  I think that it would be so much easier to just use one every day pinky nude lipstick for the rest of my life than to be stuck with one eye shadow color all the time.
8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter? Summer clothes in Winter.  Simply because i like Summer clothes better, and Canada gets REALLY hot in the Summer, and i'd probably die in Winter clothes.  At least in the Winter i'm usually inside in my toasty warm house, where as during the Summer i'm always out. 
9.) Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round? Don't make me choose!! I guess bright nails.
10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product? favorite lip color
11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun? pony tail.
12.) Would your rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss? never use lipgloss.
13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday? I enjoy this question SO much...okay, sharpie them in every day, i guess.
14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish? I couldn't live without makeup...i love it so much.  So, i'd rather live without nail polish.

That's the end of this tag, and i hope you enjoyed reading it!  I tag EVERY BODY to do this!  If you do it on your blog, leave a link to the post in the comment section, or if you don't have a blog, copy and paste the questions into a comment below and answer them!  I hope everyone has a great night. 

2 comments:

  1. great post :) I have just done this tag on my page, please feel free to check it out :) here is the link: http://glitterifictinkerbel.blogspot.com/2011/07/would-you-rather-beauty-edition-2011.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely will! Thanks for leaving the link. :)
    -Kels

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...