Monday, July 11, 2011

OOTD: Navy & Ruffles

Hey everyone!  Today i thought I'd do an outfit of the day post!  Enjoy! 



Decided that the shirt looked better tucked into my shorts*





 Ruffle Tank: Hollister, Navy Cardigan: Urban Behavior, Denim Shorts: Forever 21, Belt: Forever 21, Flip Flops: Bikini Village, Necklace: gifted from family in Europe, friendship bracelets: made by self/made and gifted from friends, hemp bracelet: gifted from family member.   
 I hope you enjoyed this, and if you'd like to see more OOTD posts, leave a comment below and let me know.  Also, tell me your OOTD in the comment section below! 



* Half of these photos were taken by my brother, I bribed him with promises of a new pirates of the Caribbean lego set. ;)*

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...