Thursday, September 29, 2011

NOTD: Essie E-nuf is E-nuf

 Hey everyone!
Today's nail of the day is one of the more recent polishes to hit my collection, Essie's E-nuf is E-nuf. It is a absolutely stunning subdued creamy coral.  As per usual with Essie polishes, I was very impressed by this varnish. It has pretty opaque coverage on the first coat, and is not streaky in the slightest.  E-nuf is E-nuf is definitely more of a Summer color, but since the weather here in Canada has been so gloomy lately, I decided that a bright, cheery nail color was just the thing to pick me up!  Here i've applied 2 coats of enuf is enuf and OPI top coat.



Flash!  It looks like an orange toned red in this picture, but it is more subdued in person.  Note my blue pajama pants? ;)  


No flash


Would you wear this varnish? 

Disclaimer: I received this as a gift.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...