Monday, October 24, 2011

NOTD: Essie Sugar Daddy

Hey Everyone!
Today's NOTD is a very interesting one.  The formulation for this varnish is very sheer and very thin.  What that means is that when you apply the first coat is looks like a milky top coat, providing absolutely no color, only shine.  Due to that fact, Sugar Daddy was a polish in my collection which never got much use.  Tonight, I realized that Sugar Daddy is a  milky very neutral pink on the nails if several coats are applied.  On my nails below i've applied a base coat, and 6...yes 6 coats of Sugar Daddy.  I like how it's really subtle on the nails, yet very feminine looking.  I think I'll definitely be wearing this previously neglected varnish more often.


What do you think of 'Sugar Daddy'?  Let me know below!

2 comments:

  1. I have this color and mines been neglected too because 6 coats in excessive!!! Way too sheer formula. Im gonna try it with white underneath because it is such a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up friends, good article and good arguments commented here, I am in fact enjoying by these.

    Also visit my blog sugar daddy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...