Tuesday, October 25, 2011

TAG! What's Your Fragrance?

 Hey Everyone!
Usually I don't do tags on this blog but today I received an e-mail blast from elleandblair titled 'What's your fragrance'.  Curious, I clicked on it and read through the questions.  You all know that I love perfume, and scents in general, so I thought this would be a cute little tag to do, I also added 7 questions to this tag because I thought it was kind of short, and I like answering questions, so the first 5 are the original tag.
  1. Body spray or perfume?
    Perfume, for sure.  It's more long lasting and has a stronger scent. 
  2. Fruity, floral, warm, spicy, or food smell?
    Wow, i can't choose just one.  I like a combination of fruity and floral.  (On a side note, why would anyone like a food scented perfume? Personally, I'd probably want to eat myself all day if I had a cotton candy scented perfume *I'm looking at you Pink Sugar*, haha).
  3. Whats your all time favorite perfume?Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
  4.  Whats your all time favorite body spray?
    Bath and Body Work's: Sweet Pea

  5.  What fragrance are you wearing right now?Lovestruck by Vera Wang
  6. Name a perfume you regret purchasing?
    Curious - Britney Spears 
  7. What's your favorite Fall scent?
    Lovestruck - Vera Wang it's just the perfect Fall scent. 
  8. Favorite Spring Scent?
    Daisy Eau So Fresh - Marc Jacobs is my signature spring scent, it is perfect for Spring!
  9. What was the first perfume you ever purchased?
    Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy 3 years ago, and it was gifted. 
  10. What's your favorite fragrance on a guy?
    soap.  I don't really care if a guy is wearing cologne or not, as long as he's clean.  If I had to choose though, i'd go with Tommy Hilfiger 
  11. Which perfume would you wear while going on a date?
    Miss Dior Cherie, for sure!  It's such a sexy, flirty, amazing scent and I always get compliments from both guys and girls when I wear this. 
  12. Which perfume or body splash is on your wish list?
    Chloe Chloe Rosebud.  I smelled this in the Bay one day and I fell in love with it.  The 1.7 oz is $85 though which is crazy expensive. 

The Questions:
1) Body Spray of Perfume?
2) fruity, floral, warm, spicy, or food smell?
3) What's your all time favorite perfume?
4) What's your all time favorite body spray?
5) What perfume are you wearing right now.
6) Name a perfume you regret purchasing?
7) What's your favorite Fall scent?
8) What's your favorite Spring scent?
9) What was the perfume you ever purchased?
10) What's your favorite fragrance on a guy?
11) Which perfume would you wear while going on a date?
12) Which perfume or body splash is on your wishlist?

I really liked this tag, and those are my answers, so leave a comment below with your answers, or if you write a post on your blog, feel free to link it below.  I tag EVERYONE to do this!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...