Saturday, June 23, 2012

NOTD: Speckled Robin's Eggs


Hey everyone,
The manicure I'm sporting today is a variation of one I saw on a favourite beauty blog of mine!  The Speckled Robin's Egg mani is probably the simplest manicure ever, but I absolutely love it!  I used 2 coats of Essie Turquoise and Caicos and 1 coat of Sephora's gold glitter top coat.  The result was this beautiful bright nail that is right on trend for this summer and looks like a Robin egg (but with glamorous gold speckles, instead of brown)!

What's your favourite bright nail colour?

5 comments:

  1. I love this nail look! It's so pretty and I am in love! You are really good at putting together nail looks.

    http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't come up with it, I saw it on a favourite blog of mine and thought I'd recreate it. I just love it! Thanks for the lovely compliment though! ♥
      xx, Kels

      Delete
  2. This looks absolutely gorgeous!!!

    Love it

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about pascalian.
    Regards

    My web site ... new cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...