A few weeks ago I really got back into jogging and exercising on a daily basis, so I spent a few hours coming up with my perfect workout playlist. I like to look for music with a really good beat, something that will keep me feeling motivated and energized while I exercise. So today I thought I would share this playlist with all of you! I specifically love to use this playlist for running...
(Click the numbers next to the song names to listen to that particular song)!
1) Space Bound - Eminem
2) Burn It Down - Linkin Park
3) 1901 - Phoenix
4) The Season - The Dodos (This is my fav song to run to! Just try to outrun the drums at the end!)
5) Part Of Me - Katy Perry (Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duke Remix)
6) 99 Problems - Jay-Z ft. Linkin Park
7) Starry Eyed - Ellie Goulding (Russ Chimes remix)
8) Torches - Rise Against
9) Levels - Avicii (Skrillex remix)
10) Neon Black - Candy Coated Killahz
11) The Good Left Undone - Rise Against
12) She Doesn't Mind - Sean Paul
13) Shake It Out - Florence & The Machine
14) Lights - Ellie Goulding (Bassnectar remix)
So there's my workout playlist for you guys, I hope you all find something you like! As you can tell, I included a variety of music from different genres, but one similarity that they all share is that they all have a wicked beat. I love finding new music to add to this playlist, so if you have a few songs that you love to work out to let me know what they are below!
Check out my first Healthy Living post all about hot yoga by clicking here!