Tuesday, February 19, 2013

February Wishlist 2013!

February Wishlist

February Wishlist by misscouture17 featuring a nike sports bra



Hey everyone,
I haven't done a wishlist in the absolute longest time, so I thought that today I would show you what I've been lusting for this month!
Evidently, I'm in desperate need for some new Spring/Summer workout gear.  I've spent the entire winter season (and most of fall...shh!) lounging around and I haven't been working out at all, which is really bad.  I really need to get myself motivated to start being more healthy and working out more and I definitely think that some bright, fun workout gear would help with that motivation.

First, I need some sports bras.  I ehem, outgrew my old ones and it is torture to go for jogs without sports bras so I can't wait to pick some up in a few shades similar to the ones in the collage above - I really like Nike Pro Compression sports bras  and Under Armor.

 I could also use a new pair of running capris and running shorts - I adore Lululemon and VS Pink capris and Nike shorts. 

 Lastly, I own the Nike Free Runs in basic black and white and they are the absolute best! They don't weigh me down like some shoes do and it essentially makes me feel like I'm running barefoot.  I love my basic Nike Frees, but I would love to purchase the Frees in the eye popping shade 'Hot Punch'.

Also on my list is a more lightweight jacket in a neutral shade.  The Cotton Utility Jacket from Banana Republic is a fantastic option for me.  It's a great more lightweight jacket for that transition between winter and spring and is very versatile as it can be turned into a vest.  

Next, for beauty products I've been looking for a pretty, opaque mint shade of nail polish for Spring.  Essie Mint Candy Apple is a pastel milky mint green shade and is exactly what I've been looking for. 

 NARS Super Orgasm lipgloss has been on my wishlist more than once.  This is a kind of pinky-peach lip gloss with gold shimmer.  I've heard a lot of people raving about this shade and I've swatched it and have been so impressed by the colour.  Maybe this will be the month I finally buy it!

  

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! I need to get back into shape over the next few months. I have Essie's Mint Candy Apple and it's probably one of my favourite nail polishes ever! Amazing selection as always,

    Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...