Friday, March 23, 2012

NOTD: Sephora by OPI How Cute Is That?


Hey everyone,
Today's nail polish of the day is a fabulous color for Spring time, and is one that I have a love-hate relationship with.



'How Cute Is That' from Sephora by OPI is a stunning vintage coral pink with gold shimmer.  The formulation is thin and streaky, so it takes 4 coats for complete opacity, though you could probably get away with applying only 3.

The weird thing about this particular varnish is that it looks completely different depending on what kind of lighting you're in.  It pulls more orange in yellow lighting, and more pink in natural day light.  I say i have a love-hate relationship with it because I don't like how it looks in yellow lighting at all.  You definitely have to look up swatches online to see what I mean, in some pictures it looks like more of a pinky coral, and in other photos it looks more like a true coral.   


So, how cute is this shade?

5 comments:

  1. Hi, i nominated you for a award <3
    http://allthingsbeauty214.blogspot.com/2012/03/check-me-out.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that color! reminds me of salmon <3 . mmm hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration!XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for commenting, and thanks for nominating me for an award All things beauty! :)

    xx, Kels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this color! I will need to pick it up. Following you. Follow back. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...