Monday, April 9, 2012

March Favourites!

 Hey Everyone,
It is time for my March favourites, and I can't believe how fast March flew by.  It may have been because of the March Break and how hectic everything has been for me lately but I just feel like the month just began and now it's already April.  It's absolutely crazy, and I know that April will fly by just as fast. Anyway!  This month for me was all about rediscovering things in my current makeup collection as well as just using the basics in the morning and really learning to use one makeup brush for multiple things instead of using like, 6 different brushes.  I'm usually able to take my time in the morning with my makeup but as I learned this month, time is a luxury that I just didn't have with all the assignments and other important stuff going on.  So, without further adieu and after that long rant, let's get started!
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B20 - has been my life saver this month. I haven't been getting much sleep and it's really showing by the dullness of my complexion and this foundation has really helped to not only hide many imperfections but add a healthy glow to my face without actually looking like i'm wearing any makeup.  I repurchased this foundation in March and i'm not sure how I survived without it, it's been absolutely amazing.

Dior Concealer - I would like to thank this concealer from the bottom of my heart, without it I would probably look like something from out of The Walking Dead.  Like I said, I barely had any time to sleep in March and in the morning I could never leave the house without remembering to at least throw some of this on to help get hide my dark circles, it's a moisturizing concealer too, which is an added bonus for the delicate under eye area.  

MAC 217 - Not only is this brush absolutely amazing for applying eye shadow to all over the lid and in the crease, but i've been doubling it as a blending brush for my concealer all of March and it really blends the concealer into the skin.  It's a fabulous multi-task brush.

Marc Jacobs - Daisy Eau So Fresh - During March the weather got really warm, so I found myself constantly reaching for this perfume.  It's so light and easy to wear during the day time, I can just spritz it on without even thinking about it.

Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara - Not only is this super affordable, but it's pretty damn good too.  It does a really great job adding length and volume to my lashes.


 Urban Decay 'Sin' eye shadow - This is the shade that i've been reaching for a lot not only in March but even now (so don't be surprised if it turns up in my April faves as well!).  I apply it all over the lid in the inner corner and along the inner half of my lash line. 

Revlon lip butter in Peach Parfait - my ultimate moisturizing 'don't have to think about it' lip color of the month.  It's a lovely peachy-pink shade.

Source
Criminal Minds - A random favourite, but yes.  All through March Break I had Criminal Minds marathons, it was pretty great.  This show always freaks me out so much, but i love it! Garcia and Morgan need to hook up already!!!!! Is anyone with me on this? 

I would love it if you would list your March Favourites in the comments or link me to your March faves post if you've written one on your blog, I would love to read them!


5 comments:

  1. I've been reading and hearing so many positive reviews of the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua that I'm considering to splurge on it :)
    http://beautyvisions.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend it. It makes your skin look flawless, but people can't tell you're wearing any foundation..it's amazing. SO worth the splurge! Thanks for commenting!
      xx, Kels

      Delete
  2. Love that perfume! Great suggestions! Cute blog, new follower!

    Xx Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnaks for your sweet comments! The Naked palette will always be a favorite! And love that purfume!

    xoxo
    GlamorousMama

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...